Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wednesday

According to the doctor, the cataract surgery went "perfectly".  Barrie and I couldn't stay for the afternoon follow up exam in his office, so will be driving back to Rock Springs this afternoon.  We had to get back to meet Kasey's school bus, and she had dance class and a hair appointment.

On the bright side, we didn't have time and it wasn't the right time of day to grab something to eat at Farson.  We should be able to do that today!

*****************************
 
My neighbor knocked on my door Tues. night to tell me to not use the outside door if I was going out.  Her grandson had been here, and the moose was at the door.  So he had to use a different entrance. 
 
***************************
 
 

 Kasey has been using some watercolors I left at the house.  Here is her painting of a sunset.



And she told me she copied my painting of a buffalo.  Now I'm wondering just what I did leave there!  Oh well, if I haven't missed it before now, I don't need it.

***********************
 
The eye was really bugging me this morning when I took the patch off.  It was kind of itching and burning, and the vision real blurry.  It's now noon, and it feels much better.  Vision still a little cloudy.  I think the right eye healed faster, but I'm not sure.

6 comments:

Rollie said...

Happy Birthday again.

Judi said...

What a birthday present to wake up to - itchy, blurry eyes. But, glad to hear they are improving & now you have another chance to catch that Farson diner at mealtime!

Next time the moose is at the door, be sure to get one of your awesome photos.

MOM/Gina said...

My second one was a tad slower feeling right...but did beautifully. I bet you're good!

MOM/Gina said...

I guess I didn't realize it's your birthday until I read Judi and Rollie's notes...
Happy Birthday! Hope your main present is great vision!

Sally said...

Happy Birthday Duene!!!!

Charmian said...

Happy Birthday, Duene, and happy healing. Love Kasey's paintings!