Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tuesday

I watched the movie "Conrack" on YouTube last night.  It was broken down into four parts, was super easy to navigate through it, and it was very good quality.  The movie was just as good as I remember.

I wonder how many other good things I'm missing on You Tube.  I know the movie "The Terror of Tiny Town" is on there, because I've watched it.  Always good for a laugh, although not politically correct, maybe.  It is an old black and white western and the entire cast is made up of midgets and Shetland ponies.

*******************
 
Making a quiche is hard work, and may turn into a two day job.  The fact that I broke my food processor partway though the dicing, chopping and shredding may have something to do with it.  So of course I had to leave the kitchen, grab a cup of coffee and search for a new food processor on Amazon.  And that is time consuming.  I tried to find the replacement bowl cover for mine, but haven't yet.  And I don't have the manual that came with it.  It's getting pretty old.
 
 
This is my fun purchase of the week - a back scratcher.  I used to use a knitting needle, so this is pretty special!



2 comments:

Judi said...

I have a backscratchers in just about every room in both houses! Not a luxury! Glad you got one.

Betty C said...

You should check at the food basket for a lid to your food processor. The last time I was in there they had a lot of different ones and I wouldn't be surprised if you found what you need!