Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tuesday

I just noticed the title of yesterday's blog is "low". I have no idea why.  ?????

 
What shall I bake today?  Ken and Kevin just came and got my old stove and put this one in from the empty apartment across the hall. The old one had a black door, and a black back where the knobs are.  I like white so much better.  It doesn't have a clock, but I never used one anyway.

And yes, the little bottle of eyedrops, a miniature toy dog, and a dog biscuit were under it.
 
*************************
 

The main thing I want to accomplish today is finish the movie "The Thorn Birds", which I started a couple of days ago.  I watched it years ago.  It's a good movie, but it goes on, and on, and on.
 
*******************************
 



3 comments:

DADD said...

You didn't have enough, on and on and on and on for the Thorn Birds.
At least in my opinion. That movie did drag on for about 12 days to long

MOM/Gina said...

Nice stove. Enjoy. Do you have a yardstick? It's a good tool for retreving stuff under furnature.

MOM/Gina said...

Oh..ps..I hope the stoves in the new appartments have glass tops. They are the best.