Monday, January 20, 2014

Low

Happy dance for the Broncos!  Tom Brady looked deflated when he left the field.  Made me feel a little sorry for him.  On the other hand,  Seattle doesn't earn any points in my book, after watching the post game interview with Sherman.  I wouldn't feel bad if somebody broke his leg in the Super Bowl.  Low class.
 
**********************
 
Lenore stopped by this morning, and she fished around under my stove.  She got the lid to the bottle, but we never found the eye drops.  So I went to the drug store this morning and got a new one.  The prescription I got last month was $70.  Today it was $117.  That can't be right!  I've got a lot to learn about prescription medicine, but hopefully, I won't have to have more after this.
 
**************************
 
Searching for lost things is a little difficult, because I'm not supposed to stoop over or lift heavy things.  But today I moved the trunk in the living room and found a cat toy, some Chapstick, and an eraser. 
 
****************************
 
 
I had to look up Miley Cyrus on the Internet, because I didn't know who she was.  After watching a You Tube video, I can see why.  She's almost spooky.
 
*******************************
 
The Standard poodle who moved in an apartment at the other end of the hall isn't happy about being here.  When I got home today, it was lunchtime, and he evidently had been left alone in the apartment.  He was barking and howling.  I can't hear him in my place, but I wouldn't want to be in the apartment next to him.  Maybe he'll calm down.



1 comment:

DADD said...

I suppose you will put your eye drops in a place that Kat can't get at. Or you could throw Kat in with that howling dog, and see who comes out on top. My money would be on Kat.