Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thursday

Well, we put another four hours on the road to Rock Springs and back.  Saw doctor for about five minutes, who told me my left eye was a little bit inflamed, but that the drops would take care of it.  And I have to go back in a week, hopefully for the last time.

Yes, we stopped and ate at Farson! 

*********************
 
Kat is irritated for me leaving her alone for two days straight and doing everything she can think of to get even.  She pulled papers out of the printer and scattered them on the bedroom floor, and knocked things off the kitchen counter and the table. 
 
************************
 
Someone mentioned I should have taken a picture of the moose at the door.  It was dark, and she was so close to the door it would have hit her if I had opened it. 
 
*******************
 
Mary, my neighbor from across the hall, has been moved to the nursing wing.  She wasn't feeling well the last time I talked to her over a week ago, and I know they have been delivering her meals to her in her apartment.

 
A gardening tip!
 
***************************
 
Kasey was wearing such a cute dress yesterday.  When I asked her where she got it, she said "From my closet."  Yep!

 


2 comments:

DADD said...

Out of the mouths of babies

Judi said...

Glad you are healing. At least your trips to Rck Spgs are numbered.

Did that moose come right up that narrow space between the wall & the fence to get to the door? I suppose a 4 ft fence would be nothing for her to step over.