Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thursday

Xiao Ling had a little extra mess when she came to clean my apartment this morning.  When I turned on the kitchen faucet, water came out of the sprayer all over the stove, the counter, the floor, and me.  The darned thing was stuck, and wouldn't turn off.  Kevin came and worked it with a little bit, and it is unstuck, but I am getting out my trusty can of WD40 anyway.

This makes me laugh .When I told him it was stuck open, and he could see that I was wet, and the floor and count top was wet, he still reached out and turned the water on.  And of course it sprayed the front of his shirt.  I'm sure he believed me, but it's just human nature to see for yourself.  Kind of like a "fresh paint" sign makes you touch it to see if it really is wet.

***********************
 
I'm getting more and more e-mail every day urging me to enlarge my penis. That kind of garbage slowed down for a while, but it's coming again.  I don't use a spam blocker for e-mail.  I found I was missing mail I wanted to get.  So I am my own spam blocker. Doesn't take much time to just delete them.
 
 
Another old picture from the files.  These two plastic garden rabbits lived in my back yard at the house. 

**********************8
 
I've heard the saying "Real men don't eat quiche", and would like to say I'm on their side.  The quiche I made had everything I love in it - Swiss cheese, eggs, bacon, onions, zucchini, and it looked delicious.  So why did I eat one piece and throw the rest of it away?  Because it was downright nasty tasting, that's why.
 
 

Love this sentiment.  Let's see, where shall I go today?

1 comment:

Judi said...

Sounds like a messy business - hope the water faucet is fixed. Love the poster.