Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thursday

Whooha!  Last trip to Rock Springs to the eye doctor yesterday.  Four hours driving to spend about 10 minutes in his office and have him tell me everything is perfect. I told them "Merry Christmas" when I left.

I have a pair of glasses on the table here, and I haven't got up the nerve to get rid of them yet.  For over sixty years, glasses have been part of my face, and it's hard to get over the habit of taking care of them and keeping track of them.

**********************
Barrie got a note from the school principal expressing concern about KC missing so much school this year, so she will have to go see him and explain that it was all Grandma's fault.  Actually, I started the whole process in August, so Kasey shouldn't have missed so much school. 
 
Kristi brought Barrie four big black plastic bags with Camile's outgrown clothes for Kasey.  Kasey is more excited than she would be if she went on a shopping trip to a big store.  I don't even know where the clothes come from originally, but someone hands down their little girl's outgrown clothes to Kristi, who gives them to Barrie when Camile outgrows them.  They are really high quality clothes, and cute.
 
 
 Free to a good home:  Loving house cat who has decided it will be fun to hide under the bed and leap out at the housekeeper and grab her feet while she is trying to make the bed.  Causing said housekeeper to run down the hall to get me to help her.  I had her turn on the vacuum cleaner and run it a ways under the bed.  Cat shot out and went behind the couch. 
 
 


2 comments:

DADD said...

WHAT, that innocent looking peaceful Kat playing mean tricks on the housekeeper?

DADD said...

WHAT, that innocent looking peaceful Kat playing mean tricks on the housekeeper?