Saturday, January 4, 2014

Saturday

One of the Everly Brothers has died.  The article I read described their songs as "dark".  and about mourning and loss. Funny, but it never sounded that way to me.  "Wake Up Little Suzy" was dark?   I must be missing  something. 

***********************

 

Someone posted some pictures on Facebook of kids hiding.  I love this one of the kids hiding behind the curtains.
 
 
 And now I know what my cat was doing the other day!
 
***************************
 
I have filed a case with EBay about an item I paid for but never received.  I bought Microsoft Office 2010, and the seller sent me a link to download the software, as well as the Product No.  I got it installed okay, but can't activate it.  I get the message that the code has already been used on the maximum number of installations.  The seller didn't exactly ignore me, said they were working on the solution, but I am over it.  I just want my money back.  Now that eBay is involved, I'm sure it will be resolved. 



2 comments:

DADD said...

Don't hold your breath. EBAY really didn't try very hard on a rip off I had pulled on me.

Rollie said...

I wonder if Suzy ever woke up? It was time to go home.