Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tuesday

Such disturbing news from across the pond!  The Royal Family is down to its last $1.6 million, and has overspent the budget.  And the queen is in trouble with PETA for racing pigeons!

*****************
 
A great man has died, at least I thought he was.  Peter Seeger died at 94.  I loved that guy's music. 
 
*******************
 
I have definitely spent too much time on the Internet today.  I just read an article about an opera singer who lost her job because she farts when she sings high notes.  She is suing someone for botching some surgery.
 
And in Germany,  methane gas from 90 flatulent cows exploded in a  farm shed on Monday, damaging the roof and injuring one of the animals. 
 
 
This is not a good thing.  I spent a lot of time yesterday cleaning up one of my watercolor palettes.  It's not going to be easy to fill it with paint and start messing it up.  I may never paint again!!

4 comments:

Judi said...

You are so much more interesting than MSN.com!

Betty C said...

When "farts" are in the news, it is time for Spring!!

Charmian said...

Maybe you could get a job cleaning palettes!

MOM/Gina said...

Whatever you do...don't quite painting.