Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wednesday

The more I browsed through different food processors on the Internet yesterday, they less I liked them.  I really like my old one, so I searched until I found what I think is the correct bowl cover.  I sheared off the end of a little plastic connector when I was shredding cheese.  I'm lucky I saw it in the cheese.  Otherwise, I would never have known what was wrong with it.

Betty C. suggested I look at the Food Basket for a lid.  Should have thought of that!

*************************
 
I just read an article about how there is a lot of discussion among professional rodeo cowboys about leaving the PRCA and forming a new organization.  That would be an interesting development. 
 
 
 
I love this winter photo.  It is from the Web cam at old Faithful in the park. 
 
**********************
 
I didn't go to art group this morning.  Both Judi and Vicky have migrated to warmer climates for the remainder of the winter.  Lenore was not going, nor Susan. 


No comments: