Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday

What a great game yesterday!  The Chargers finally started to show their stuff, but it was too late.  But it made the game more exciting.  I'm afraid I'm not as optimistic about the game next Sunday when the Broncos play the Patriots. 

I love snow, and I love sunshine.  I DON'T like cloudy days when the wind blows and the snow is turning into slush. I had to go to Ridley's and the bank today, and didn't enjoy the excursion.

I am trying to remember what I need to do before I have eye surgery tomorrow, like leave the windowsill planter in the windowsill, and turn off the humidifier, because I'm not supposed to bend over, or lift heavy things.

*****************************
 


Maybe Mom forgot what it is, or what she put in it!


A conversation overheard in the hallway here. (just kidding)

It's amazing what you find on Netflix if you just look!  How about "Xena, the Princes Warrior"?  Anyone remember that?

3 comments:

DADD said...

I use to like Xena, until her side kick suddenly became a fighting machine herself. I think it took a lot away from the Xena heroine.

Judi said...

May everything go well for you today at the eye doctor.

Rollie said...

Happy Birthday, Duene.