Monday, May 12, 2014

Monday

Sometimes I think about movies I watched years ago and try to find them.  One movie I remembered enjoying was "Romancing the Stone", but couldn't find it.  I only looked for it on Netflix and Amazon Prime (free).  Yesterday it popped up on Netflix, so I watched it last night.  Not your usual Mother's Day pick, but still enjoyed it.

Also found the movie "Twister", which I remember from years ago.  I guess I have a sick sense of humor, because I laugh at inappropriate times.  Like a tense scene where they are trying to pick their way through a house that is buckling and collapsing around them.  A big hole in the floor opens in front of them, and he says to her, "careful".  That's stating the obvious.    He  might have said something like "I dare you to step in that hole."

*********************
 
 
I don't know if this will work on a computer screen or not.  I first saw this years ago, and handed the picture to a fellow teacher and told her what to do.  She wouldn't do it, said I was just playing a trick on her.  I talked her into taking it to a private place, and she came back with big eyes and said "Oh my gosh! That's amazing!"
 
It also works if you just close your eyes.
 
*********************
 
I had a healthy breakfast this morning - apples.  It doesn't matter if they were baked in a pie crust, does it?  And lots of sugar added.
 

 
Good definition!


3 comments:

Judi said...

Love the illusion. Yes, it works on a computer. I stared at a piece of white paper since our wood walls have lines & knots.

I wonder how our eyes & minds can do things like that. Remember those 3-D pictures that you'd stare at & see a whole scene? So cool.

It's not looking good for a road trip tomorrow!

MOM/Gina said...

I have no idea how that works..but it's cool.

Charmian said...

That is amazing!!!