Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wednesday

Ahhhh (I think). I just got one of these cushions for my back, which has been giving me fits.  It's not my lower back, it's right below my shoulder blades.  I don't know what that part of the back is called.  It heats and vibrates at all or just some of those points they've got marked in red.  (It doesn't really turn red.)  It's feeling pretty good right now, so we'll see.

There were five of us in art group this morning.  We had fun going over the maps of Fremont County and the places Judi and Vicky visited. 

I worked on a pen and ink of a big horn sheep, and think I maybe have ruined it.  I'll work on it a bit longer before I decide if it's worth finishing.

I mentioned today that I tend to laugh at inappropriate things.

 

Case in Point!

No comments: