Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wednesday

I'm so ready for a nap this afternoon.  I don't know why I'm so tired.  Must have been something I dreamed. 

******************
 
I just talked to Ken and Kevin about some things.  First, they promised to put the bench back outside the door, said they'd been planning on doing it.  But when I asked about the fence, they weren't so agreeable.  Ken said they are required to have it because of insurance.  I still think they could remove just one end of it so someone could walk straight out onto the lawn, which is level.
 
Ken said I should not be using the fence as support to climb down the bank to the street, and that if I walk down the sidewalk past the flower beds, it gets level so I can get to the bird feeder I'm going to put outside my window.
 
He told me it's good for me to walk, and I told him he was a nag! 
 


1 comment:

JAM said...

Oh, sure, make it as hard as possible to get to your little atrium - and by all means, add a slope.
I'm sure Barrie has a chain saw. If only they weren't so noisy!