Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tuesday

 
Of course it snowed again.  What did you expect? The snow is sliding off the roof, keeping Kat entertained.

 
And this is what happens when Kat has to entertain herself.  She's usually not destructive,  but she took offense at this refrigerator art drawing of her.  I think she likes the sound of paper tearing.

*****************
 
I never finished it, but I started watching the movie "Helter Skelter" last night, about Charles Manson.  I don't even remember hearing much about it on the news when the murders happened.  I'm sure it got plenty of news coverage, but to a girl in Shoshoni, Wyoming, what the hippies were up to in California didn't interest me much at the time.  He and three others are still alive, and still in prison.
 
***************
 
I finally ate the last of the lasagna out of the freezer.  Now I'm hankering for some kielbasa and cabbage.   And onions, simmered in beer.
 
*****************
 
I worked on the lantern of my watercolor painting yesterday.  It's shaping up.



1 comment:

Judi said...

You have such an artists' eye- snow on the leaves is a nice photo.