Monday, May 26, 2014

Monday

Barrie and Kasey just left for the store.  Barrie is going grocery shopping for me this afternoon.  Good kid!

Kasey turned seven years old Saturday.  She was supposed to go to her Dad's place for her birthday, but I guess he wasn't able to come get her.  He's supposed to have her every other weekend, but that very seldom happens.  Funny after all the fights and threats the last few years, he doesn't spend much time with her.  Not that we're complaining!


Uncle Will?  Well, maybe.  I remember my dad's uncles talking about him, said he married Aunt Betty.  I'm not sure that gives me any bragging rights.

*******************
 

  
 
Barrie posted a video of Kasey bottle feeding a kitten out at the animal clinic.  Someone left a box of five orphan kittens at the dump.  And whoever found them brought them to the animal clinic.  I wasn't able to share the video, but could capture one frame from it.


1 comment:

Judi said...

Our daughters probably don't realize how much it means when they do these little things. I cry when Shara sends me pictures of the girls!
Precious photo of Kasey.