Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wednesday - Snow

I woke up at 5:30 this morning to thunder, and when I got up at 7:30, we had two or three inches of snow, and it was still snowing.   By 2:00 this afternoon, it had almost all melted. 

*******************
 
I was ready to go to art group, dreading having to sweep snow off the truck, and hoped the windshield would be easy to clear.  The phone rang just before I walked out, and it was Judi, saying "You want a ride?"  Of course I did!  Judi and Vicky stayed for lunch at Rendezvous Pointe, and Lenore gave me a ride home.  I'm spoiled!
 
Judi, Vicky and Lenore are all back from their winter spent as "snow birds".  Just in time for a spring snow storm.
 
****************
 
The UPS guy was just here, and brought me flowers from Paul and Tracy.  He had to stay and see what kind they were!  I have them in water, but not arranged very well, so will photograph them tomorrow.  They are beautiful!
 
********************
 
 
This is Skip.  When Barrie was here the other day, she had him in the pickup and was taking him to the veterinarian.  He has died.  I don't know how old he was, but Barrie has had him a long time.  He was a great sled dog.
 
********************
 



2 comments:

Judi said...

Art Group was great this morning. We get our socializing in and dabble a bit at the same time.

DADD said...

Sorry for your loss Barrie. It is always a sad, sad day when you lose pet.