Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thursday - More Snow

 
We got about another six inches of snow during the night.  It's melting rapidly and water is running off the roof in sheets. 

It's beautiful, but frankly, I'm ready to see green when I look outside.

 
Here are the flowers Paul and Tracy sent for Mother's Day.  They are beautiful.  The vase came with them.  I'm not very good at arranging flowers, but it seems to me the vase should be wider so they could spread out more. 

***************
 
I played around with framing these photos with the Paint Shop Program.  There are lots of frames, and I'm sure I could find more to download on the Internet. 
 
*******************
I met a new resident in the big lounge room down the hall this morning.  She introduced herself.  I remember her little dog's name is Augie, but have already forgotten her name. 
 
*****************
 
My pickup wasn't where I left it this morning.  I called Barrie and told her that if she didn't have my truck, I need to call the cops.  She had moved it off the street and parked it in the parking lot in front.  The snow is melting so quickly that I doubt if the town will even plow the streets.
 
 
You rock, Maxine!



No comments: