Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thursday

Yes, I kind of lost Wednesday.  I went to art group, then to the recycling center, gassed my pickup up, and went to the liquor store.  Then when I got home, I did laundry.  That's a shameful way to behave when you're retired! 

*******************
 
After watching "Helter Skelter", I decided I needed to watch a "feel good" movie.  I watched "Morning Glory" with Christopher Reeve (Superman) as the lead male.  He is just out of prison, and goes to work for a young widow with three children.  Of course you can guess what happens.  It's on Netflix.

 
 Innocence.  This morning she just lay on the bed watching Xiau Ling when she brought my clean sheets and towels in.  Xiau Ling was impressed and called her "beautiful",
 
***********************
 
Yesterday I heard frogs in the meadow by the Middle School!  I am so glad I can hear them here.  They were always really loud in the hay field across the highway from the house.
 
*****************
 
 


Progress, but I still have a way to go on that lantern.  I need to fuss with it!  It is always helpful to look at a photo of a painting on the computer screen.  You can see things you didn't notice before.

2 comments:

DADD said...

Maybe Ling never saw Kat in a calm position before. You know, not in attack mode.

That trip to the liquor store may have had something to do with your lost Wednesday.

Duene said...

Actually, I didn't even bring the beer into the apartment until this afternoon. Maybe I'll work on losing Friday!