Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Favorite Things Collage

Click on images for a larger view.
Quite some time ago, my assignment in a photography group was to take photos of "what makes me me". This collage is what I came up with. I usually do all my photo editing in Photoshop, but this may have been done with Paint Shop Pro, as I know the frame effect with the scotch tape is from that program.
*********************


I think I used Paint Shop Pro on these two photos. I converted them to black and white, then applied a filter called "infrared". Now that I have seen them again, I want to try the effect on some other photos. Back in the days of film, you used to have to buy special "infrared" film. And maybe even use a special filter on the camera.



I started this oil painting at least a year ago. I really enjoyed doing it, and am not sure why I have never finished it. I wish my days were longer - there's just not enough time to do everything I want to do!

************************************

The kitten had not been fed for four hours when I got home from art group today, and he was hungry and cranky. He had also pooped in his bed. He is growing, and seems very strong and healthy. I just wish he had a sweeter personality. I've had him six days now, and am hoping he will wake up with a happy face one of these days!! He likes to totter around the floor and curl up on my feet.

No comments: