Saturday, October 11, 2008

We have Snow!

Click on images for a larger version
I had almost forgotten the pastel portrait I did of my dog, Max. It hangs in one of the downstairs bedrooms that I seldom go in.


Here, Kitty, Kitty


Kasey read herself to sleep today. She chattered and chattered, turned pages, and the next thing I knew, she was asleep.

*******************************

What happens when pumpkins drink

A friend of Barrie's e-mailed her this photo today. I think it is pretty humorous.

************************************

I babysat Kasey today - Barrie forgot to show me how to use the new fangled diaper, and I guess I figured it out OK. Things like diapers have sure changed since I used them. Kasey tried to chase the kitten, who hid from her at first. But later, the kitten let Kasey touch him and pat him a little. Not too much, but a little.

When Barrie got back, I was going to fix pork chops and mashed potatoes and gravy. The pork chops didn't smell very good, so they got pitched out and I took some frozen hamburger out of the freezer. I am so out of practice cooking - it took me forever to make a meal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there

Just wanted to show my appreciation for your time and hard work