Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday

Best wishes to Sally, who is having
surgery. Get well soon!
*************************************

Some more old photos:

Click on images for a larger view.
This photo always makes us laugh. Tracy loved hiding Easter eggs for Barrie. I think on this particular Easter morning, we woke Barrie up a little too early to hunt for the eggs. She looks like she could have used a little more sleep.


Tracy carrying a flag in a rodeo in Pinedale. The horse is Bars.


This is one of the last photos I took of my Mom. Her great grandson, Braxton, is showing her his new toy truck.

***************************************

What a lazy day! I have done nothing except make the bed and feed the cats. I haven't touched my painting projects, and would rather read. The kitten has become so easy to care for - No more bottles to fix, and no more helping him go to the bathroom. He has become pretty independent.

I really need someone to hit me in the head and ask me what I am thinking!! I don't want to give up the kitten. With my allergies, it would be stupid of me to keep him. But both my girls remind me that we had cats in the house when they were young - and I survived. I still don't know if the kitten is a male or female. I see nothing extra, so "he" is probably a "she". I'm not sure he's old enough to tell yet.

I need a friend who is a real cat lover to beg me, "oh please, let me have him"!


No comments: