Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday

I don't have any pictures to post today. Nothing happening!,

I wonder if I am (or have been) sick. I don't feel bad, but I woke at 4:00 yesterday morning, and that did not make for a good day. I also can't seem to keep warm. So last night, I took an over-the-counter sleeping pill to help me sleep through the night. Whooo! I woke up at 11;30 today! I can't even remember the last time I slept that late! It's probably just old age, right?

Tomorrow and Thursday, I get to have Kasey. What fun! I am going to take her with me to the painting group at Rendezouse Pointe tomorrow. Barrie has to come early and get the car seat situated in my pickup.

Tomorrow is the day Barrie goes to her "Climb" group. Probably none of you are familiar with this. It is a program for single mothers to receive counselling and therapy, and also provides job training and job placement. I am very impressed with what they do, and it has meant a lot to Barrie. If you are interestsed, check out http://climbwyoming.com/.

I finished the book "Centennial" last night, and put it in the garbage, in pieces. I never throw books away, but I'm afraid this paperback has seen the end of its life.

No comments: