Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thursday

Click on images for a larger view.
This is Tracy in her first car, which she bought while she was in high school. It was a "Green Hornet".



On Barrie's seventh birthday, she wanted "a black cat, just like Midnight". It mush have looked pretty realistic to Midnight.


Barrie was probably six when we got her this big, floppy stuffed leopard. It was on the foot of her bed, and every night when I went to bed, I found it on my bed. Turns out she was afraid of it and wouldn't sleep with it!


************************************

Kasey has been here all day. I don't know which one traveled the more miles in the house, her or the kitten. The kitten is getting big enough that I think he could defend himself, and Kasey tries to be gentle. But she also tries to put her head down to him, she kind of lays on him.



She didn't eat a very big lunch - but neither did I. It wasn't a very good lunch - another one of my typical culinary experiences.


Barrie got off work a little bit early - she still isn't feeling well - and we are watching the DVD I recorded of the first two nights of the Discovery Channl special on the Iditarod Sled Dog Race. I will never figure out this DVD recorder, but I guess I can muddle through it.


No comments: