Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More Slides Scanned

Click on images for a larger view
This photo is for Judi. She had a photo of this sign painted on a car hood at the old dump, which I remembered. When I was scanning slides yesterday, I found that I had photographed it too.


This is an old pistol found by a first grader while on our end-of-the year picnic along New Fork Creek on the Mesa Road. We thought we had a real exciting find -- until the second graders came in from their picnic, and they had found a human skull!!


This was left at the front door of the old elementry school one Halloween.



Another old building in the Daisy Pass Area, near Cook City, Montana.

********************************

I just had to get up and change channels on the TV. If I have to listen to one more political speech, I will puke!

I left the kitten downstairs last night. I turned his box on its side. This morning he woke up, looked at me, stretched, then snuggled up to his fuzzy monkey and went back to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures. The dump was the place to be back in the days of Phil Grazide. Did the kid keep the pistol. Tell us about the skull!!!
JAM