Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Hairdo

Click on image for a larger veiw

Kasey has a ponytail!

Kasey has a ponytail today. It looks pretty cute - kind of crooked and losing some hair, but still cute. She and the kitten (who I have finally named - "KAT" - played quite a bit today. Evidently the kitten has not scratched her yet. It looks vicious sometimes, but doesn't draw blood.

*****************************

I tried to upload several photos tonight, but blogspot didn't seem to want to do it. I finally was satisfied to just get one uploaded.It also won't show paragraphs.

I did not buy Halloween candy. It has been years since kids have been here. My house is so "remote" and hidden, that no one comes on this street. Also, I wonder if kids go trick or treating like they used to. Seems there are so many activities and parties for them, that they don't go out on the streets.

I tried to set up a new watercolor pallette today. I thought I would be organized and make a little chart with the colors on the pallette. Good idea, but I somehow got mixed up with the umbers and sienas, and put one color on the pallette twice.

*********************************
I loved Judi's pictures of her grandaughters making music with pots and pans. My idea of good toys for kids! I have no idea what to get Kasey for Christmas. I have seen so many Fisher Price commercials on TV lately, with those big plastic structures in garish colors and lots of noise, and I refuse to buy things like that. Kasey loves books, and entertains herself so well with simple things.

No comments: