Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wednesday

Click on photos for a larger version
This was taken a year ago in the town park - the first snowfall of 2007

Grass in my back yard, which never gets mowed


This the quilt I made for Leslie and Bobby (my stepdaughter). It started out on the back of the couch, but I think she told me it is on a bed now. The drawings on the wall are Indian portraits I did years ago.

********************************

I taped a sheet of watercolor paper into four sections yesterday and did some small studies of fall trees - very loose. I tried wet on wet, wet on dry, and one with some of my Daniel Smith Primatek colors. I put it up on the wall at Rendezvous Pointe today without photographing it.

Today I want to try some skies/clouds. I could go through dozens of sheets of paper for that!

I bought some cat litter today. The kitten doesn't have a clue, but it would sure be nice if he figures it out soon. He also doen't seem interested in the cat food. Maybe he isn't as old as I thought he was. Or maybe he's retarded. Or maybe he hasn't had his mother's guidance and teaching. He is starting to play, and discovered a sunny patch on the floor today and I thought he might go to sleep there.

Real winter weather is forecast for this weekend. I probably should locate some of my winter clothes. I know my winter coat is still in the basement, and I think I know where some boots are.

No comments: