Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday

Almost an X-Rated Picture.
Where are my pants?

Click on images for a larger view

This is the old photo my sister-in-law found while cleaning out some drawers last week. We are sitting on the couch at my mom's house with Bill and Alice's daughter, Sheri. Good grief!! Yes, that's me with my butt hanging out and a cigarette in my fingers. Tracy must have been about three at this time, and we lived in Laramie, where I was going to college to get my degree in teaching.


Yay! I think I may be through with the kitten bottle, as well as the going to the bathroom in the sink! The kitten has used a litter box for two days now. I put some of the weaning formula and canned cat food in the blender this morning, and he happily ate it out of a dish (jar lid, actually). Kasey followed him all over on her hands and knees, and he is getting over his fear of her.

One of my cats that I thought was gone showed up on the front porch this morning. She was one that I had spayed. In fact, since it snowed, I wonder if all those cats that are coming to eat are mine? Chloe came in the house for a little while and rubbed against everything - then went back out into the cold.

I don't know for sure where these cats sleep. I think some of them stay in the doghouse, but they have found warmer places. There are two houses next to mine that they can get under . And of course it is a lot warmer so their pipes don't freeze. I don't even want to think about what the cats are doing under their houses.

Kasey is with me today. Barrie has the day off and is going out to run her dogs.


No comments: