Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday

Click on images for a larger view

I probably won't be doing more "whiskey art". These from the Canon printer definitely show more color, but it isn't really good color. The owl turned out all green and I tried to touch it up with some brown watercolor.



Barrie is going to make up some flyers and try to get rid of the two kittens next week. They are so cute, so comfortable in the house, eat well, and play a lot. Time for a home for them

I have fussed with the little oil painting, and am not sure what to do with it. I don't know how to add anything to it when the paint is still wet. Maybe I should let it dry and then start again. I put a big white puffy cloud in the sky, which didn't work. So I blended all that and like the sky better.

The forecast said 40% chance of rain today. It is clouding up some, but I doubt it if rains.


No comments: