Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday

Click on images for a larger view

Why do baby Bluebirds always look so mad?






Someone posted photos of baby Bluebirds on Pinedaleonline the other day, and I was admiring the pictures. This morning I noticed that the babies in the birdhouse on the side of the porch are out. There are two of them. Mom and Dad came in to feed them several times while I was watching, and I was able to get a few pictures. When Jarvi and Shorty were let out into the back yard, both babies were frightened and flew into the quakie trees. Mom and Dad got all excited, and I thought they were going to attack the dogs.



Barrie has mowed the lawn and used the weedeater this morning. It makes me feel so lazy, but I DID fix french toast and eggs for breakfast.



It's a beautiful day, sunny and just a slight breeze. The forecast is for rain this afternoon, which would be nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are wonderful baby bluebird pictures.
Lynn