Monday, July 27, 2009

Wet, wet, wet

I love this type of weather. It has rained off and on most of the afternoon. It is so cool and nice, and everything looks more intense and saturated with color. I know the ranchers are not wanting rain now that they are haying, and I guess I feel a little guilty for enjoying it.



Just a quick photo of raindrops on the window

I like how the colors and contrasts increase when it rains.



A picture taken last week of clouds over the mountains

***************************************

I didn't wake up until 9:00 this morning, so didn't see Kasey before she left for daycare. She had a new little pink "Tinkerbell" backpack, and sparkly polish on her fingernails and toenails, and was very excited about both. Those of you who know Barrie probably know that she never had polish on her nails in her life, and never wore pink. Well, she still doesn't, but she is having a ball doing "girly" things for Kasey. Who can figure?

I started a new oil painting today, 12x16 from a photo I took a Fremont Lake and enchanced in Photoshop. It has some strange colors in it that appealed to me.

No comments: