Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thursday

The New Horse

Click on images for a larger view

Here is Kasey on her new horse, from the stable at that wonderful place, the "never never land", the Food Basket!



Checking his teeth to see how old he is.


A girl needs a bubble bath after a hard ride on that horse.

***************************************




I told you and told you I'm a house cat, not an outdoor cat! Please let me back in the house!

************************************

I installed the little USB network adapter on the new computer this morning, and it went pretty much as I expected. Windows Vista users had different instructions than other versions of Windows, and it took some doing to even read the instructions which were on the CD. Somehow, Adobe just uninstalled itself and I didn't have Acrobat Reader. So I made a copy of the CD so I could read the instructions on the old computer, and have the drivers, etc. needed on the new one. Anyway, it works, and the new computer is now on my wireless network and is on the Internet. Seems to work fine. Copying files from the old computer is working, but it is kind of slow and sometimes confusing.

It is good to hear that Lynn is doing so well and sounds like she will be home soon. I've sure been thinking about her!


No comments: