Sunday, July 5, 2009

Monday

Click on images for a larger view



I took this photo of the clouds last night. I love these big puffy cloud formations, and wish I could paint them!




A big hug


Some play



Teasing the cat, or being teased by the cat



***********************************



I made a salad last night with canned salmon and macaroni. It was OK, but kind of tastless. It needed something for flavor. Guess I will throw that recipe away.

Lynn mentioned that she is looking for good crock pot recipes. I am always trying to find something good to fix in the crock pot also. I'm not fond of crock pot cooking, but it just seems so easy and convenient that I keep looking for something that tastes good. I agree that potatoes don't do well. We really like both pasta and rice, and neither of them do well in a crock pot. One Thanksgiving I found a recipe for making the dressing in a crock pot, and it turned out gummy and gross. Another time I put the mashed potatoes in it to keep warm, and that worked fine.

I am going to try to finish a painting of a rusty old wheelbarrow this afternoon.






No comments: