Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wednesday

Click on images for a larger view

I am sending this watercolor to an Artist Forum on the Internet. The challenge is to use only two colors, blue and orange. This is a very small piece, only 4" x 6", and was lots of fun to do. After doing this little one, I decided I would do a larger one in art group today, using just the two colors. It is a dismal failure. I will give it a shower, then paint something else on the back.



Grinder and Dell are still in town, living in kennels in the horse trailer. I think they are liking it. Barrie walks them twice a day. Today she took them out to the dog lot when she fed, but brought them back to the horse trailer. They are still on antibiotics for their battle wounds.

**************************************
"Whiskey Art" was the popular activity in art group today. Judi and Vicky both worked on one. I took mine in and put it up on the wall. I have tried it several times, but only had good results once. They don't look like much until you add the pen and ink. Judi went to the liquor store and bought a tiny bottle of vodka and one of rum.

Kasey started swimming lessons last night. I didn't go watch, and wish I had. Barrie said she loved the water, which we knew she would. I will go and take my camera.

No comments: