Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday

Click on images for a larger view

Kasey in her floppy hat, which she wears to protect her from the sun. Too bad it can't protect her from mosquitoes







Looking over the edge of Mary Lou's deck at the boulders and dirt. Mary Lou gave her a big spoon and an empty planter, and she didn't look this clean very long. She is wearing her "girly" shoes.







A couple of photos of Mary Lou's house. I wish I had taken a picture of the exterior. It has log siding, and a nice attached garage. These photos show the living room and kitchen. There are two bedrooms and a bath. It is such a nice bright and comfortable place.


I don't know if I said, but I first met Mary Lou after my divorce and was going to college in Riverton. Mary Lou babysat Tracy for me some then. She had five children, one girl and four boys. Tracy referred to the boys as "those dumb boys". After I completed my degree in Education and was teaching in Pinedale, Mary Lou's husband took a coaching job here, so I immediatly pounced on her to be Tracy's baby sitter. That was Tracy's kindergarten year. She was in the afternoon class. Tracy remembers playing "The Horrible Pink Curtain" with Mary Lou. I remember they went to Jackson. The car broke down on the way home, and a Highway Patrolman delivered Tracy to kindergarten. What fun memories!
****************************

It was supposed to get hot today, but it wasn't too bad. The wind came up and it clouded up this afternoon, but I didn't see any rain. I wouldn't mind another nice afternoon rain shower.







No comments: