Saturday, June 6, 2009

Cool Saturday

Balloons

Click on images for a larger view
Some balloons up in the sky above Wolf Dodge. I guess most car dealerships use balloons, but I think they are kind of tacky.

This is the large orange balloon from the first photo. It ended up in my back yard, stuck on a sharp willow branch. I wish I had saved all the broken balloons that have ended up snagged on trees or bushes along this ditchbank and in my yard. I would take them down to Wolf's and dump them on their front desk!

**************************************
It has been cloudy and cool all day with a few rain showers. I even turned on the heat for a while this afternoon. Now it's too hot in here.

I worked on a pencil drawing for a litle while today. I have absolutely no energy or ambitioin. I am even considering getting out another jigsaw puzzle.

I started a new book which I can't get into at all. I think I read 18 pages and have no idea what was going on. It is "Angel of Repose". I will try it again, but I don't have much hope for it.

I have watched the ad on TV for the old Carol Burnett shows on DVDs, and I got one. Haven't watched it yet. It has two episodes on it.

No comments: