Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday

Click on images for a larger view




"Waiting for the Mail". I just finished this watercolor. The mailboxes are from a photo Judi took in Texas. The rest of the painting is just kind of made up. I posted this on the "Wet Canvas" site and a couple of members of the forum thought I should put in some shadows to emphasize the light source and I suppose I should.

****************************************




The above two photos are just pictures I took of flowers last summer. I did some creative editing on them with Photoshop.

***************************************
It is warm, sunny and windy today. No rain in the forecast, so I suppose everything will dry up quickly. I will miss the afternoon rain showers.

Barrie went to Ridleys this morning. She said she saw no evidence that they were cleaning anything up. I asked her to get some yeast, and it was $5 for a small jar! It was the Western Family brand, and top of the jar was dusty! We both think we should avoid that place totally. We can stock up on things in Jackson, and probably pay for the gas in what we save. Also, Specialty Meats has things like milk and eggs, so we will be able to pick those items up there.


1 comment:

Judith Angell Meyer said...

Very creative actually!! Did you already have the dark background, or is that what you accomplished with PhotoShop. I just had a class in PhotoShop and don't think I could get such a wonderful mood. Or, how did you do that!!

Beautiful Duene.

~J~