Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday

Click on images for a larger view


I should have posted this yesterday with my other "sleeping" photos. This Andrew Wyeth print hangs on my bedroom wall. This is my favorite of his paintings. Not a very good picture because of the reflections on the glass.


This is another photo I took a year ago in May up Horse Creek.



Shorty in the back yard with his favorite toys, a stick and his doll. Yes, he plays with a doll. I'm surprised he hasn't torn it up, but he seems to be careful with it.

******************************
Barrie brought some mushrooms and a bouquet of wildflowers from her dog lot yesterday. All this rainy weather is sure making everything grow. She assured me the mushrooms were fine to eat, so I put one in my omelet this morning. Yummy.

I am stalking a bird out the window this morning, but haven't gotten a shot yet. The first time I tried to take a picture, I didn't have the card in the camera. Then the bird was behind branches. I have the window open and the camera ready for when (and if) he comes back. From the photos Hank and Lynn have posted, I think it is wild canary. Sure is a beautiful bird!

No comments: