Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Done

Done

I say these are done, but do not claim they are "finished". They can use some study and "tweaking". I am trying to discipline myself and finish the things I have started. It's hard for me, because I keep coming up with new ideas and want to start right away. So I put back things I have been working on.

Click on images for a larger view

Hank's old rusty car is back again. I am going to paint it again from a different angle. I bet Hank had no idea how much time I would spend with this car when he took the pictures!



I still need to work really hard on painting water. Practice, practice, practice!

***************************************


This is a photo I scanned from a slide. It was taken quite a while back, and think it was somewhere in the area of the Upper Green. Maybe Gyp Creek.

***********************************
Barrie got up somewhere around 5:00 this morning and went out to take her dog team on a training run. She put the baby monitor in beside my bed, but I don't think Kasey even stirred. Barrie was back in time to feed Kasey and get her to day care before I even got out of bed.

I had some problems getting this blog done today. Right in the middle of it, I got up to look at something and forgot to touch the metal lampshade before I touched the computer. My fingers "snapped", and I lost my wireless connection and could not save what I had done. I restarted the computer and I think things are fine now.

Can't believe it hasn't rained today! There are some beautiful puffy clouds, but they don't look threatening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to touch metal before you touch your keyboard each time you sit down to type??? I like the trees & stream painting - it sparkles. JAM