Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday

Click on images for larger view

This is probably my 5th or 6th attempt at painting Fremont Lake - the view from the overlook. My sharp-eyed friend Judi always helps me keep my horizon lines level!! I think I have done a better job on the mountains in this one, but the main area I concentrated on was the clouds. Practice, practice, practice.



This is Kimble (Kimball?). One of Barrie's training goals is to get her dogs more accustomed to people and cars, as they tend to freak out when they come out of the hills into civilization. Kimble played and played with Shorty in the back yard, then Barrie took her for a walk on a leash downtown.

Barrie said Rollie will recognize her, as he met her yesterday.

Today Barrie has taken Kimble, Jarvi and Shorty all on leashes, and Kasey in her stroller. Sure hope I see them all again!




The little buck that seems to be hanging around here all the time.

**************************

I am collecting recipes for the crock pot, pressure cooker, and microwave. I have a small binder I can put them in, along with recipes for my other little kitchen "gadgets". will probably use them more often if I don't have to locate the books and recipes that were included when I bought them. I tend to put the books on the shelves and don't look at them. Then I don't seem to use the appliance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the latest version of Fremont lake. The clouds are great! Hope you get a picture of Barrie, 3 dogs & stroller with Kasey. Or, you could sketch it for us! JAM