Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wednesday

Wednesday - cool but sunny. There are a few clouds off to the west, but they don't seem to building up. It was 40 degrees early this morning, and has not reached 60 yet.



Kasey stacks the blocks up, and Kat knocks them down. A fun game for them both!

This buck was in my back yard this morning. His antlers look like they are going to be pretty big. He looks spotted, as he is shedding and has patches of white hair.

********************************

Our art group met at Rendezvous Pointe this morning. Vicky made delicious banana bread with blueberries in it. I ate three pieces!! Nancy St0tt was back this morning. It is so good to see her. Dee joined us for part of the time. She had Caden with her, and he had new watercolor pens.

I talked to Alice, she checked her bookshelves and found that there is another notebook of Mom's diary. It goes from 1985 to 1996. More reading!

***************************

I have been meaning to make my blog easier to read. The colors made it hard for me to read, and maybe some of you others with "old eyes"? So today I got rid of the pretty green background and yellow text. Maybe it doesn't look as classy, but it's easier to read.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you mean 1996!! I love your blog, it is so much fun to read. Thanks for the minute of entertainment each day!!

Betty

Anonymous said...

I like the new look. JAM