Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday

Click on images for a larger view


Barrie laughs at this one, and so do I. It had a lime green background for a while, so I think I have improved that part, anyway. Mud is better than lime green, isn't it? It is a little 6" x 8" canvas. As the palette is tiny, made to fit in the box, I can't put much paint on it. I only used the three primary colors, and white.


I think this was a little better than the first one I tried. Maybe the ability to oil paint will come back to me. Maybe I can do some touch up after it dries, but I think it's served its purpose. I want to try something a little larger now.



I think this looks like an interesting project for a drawing or a watercolor. This piece of driftwood has been on the floor in the back seat of my pickup for a very long time. I picked it up at Fremont Lake.

************************************


Talked to Tracy this morning. She and Paul are spending a relaxing weekend at home. She thinks I should just pull the hard drive out of the old computer and install it in the new one. It has an extra bay for a second hard drive. The new one would be my primary drive, and the old one would be the secondary hard drive. That way, I won't be forgetting any old files. And all the clutter on the old hard drive would not be slowing down the new computer. Might be a good idea.



No comments: