Friday, July 31, 2009

New Computer

Click on images for a larger view.
This is Leslie, my stepdaughter, with "Snickers". Leslie used to make fun of Paul and Tracy and the way they were with Bogie, their dog. Well, just look at her!! Snickers just graduated from obedience class, and was top in the class. Les and Bobby are so proud!

When the horse gets tired, there is nothing to do but pick it up and carry it.

I was trying to show Kasey the correct way to get off a horse. This is the result. I guess I won't be giving any riding lessons.

*********************************

I am blogging on the new computer this morning. I got all my photos and music files moved to the new computer, which took a long time. I have lots and lots of music and pictures. Also got my "Favorites" list copied to it. I'm not sure yet how to get my address book on this computer, but will look into it.

Lots more to be done, and I think I will install one program this morning, then quit for the day and paint! Can't overdo it, you know!

I went into the bathroom to start a load of laundry this morning, and it wasn't there. I found it on my bed - Barrie had done it! She doesn't fold it, but I feel kind of spoiled that she does my laundry once in a while. She says she has to, because the dryer door won't open if the laundry is piled too high in front of it! Boy, am I a slob!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kasey & her pony are just beyond cute. What fun pics. JAM