Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday

Is summer over already" It sure got cold last night, and hasn't warmed up a lot yet. I finally gave up and shut a couple of windows. The forecast says it will be warmer the rest of the week.

Barrie ran her dogs this morning. She left here about 4:30 and said it was 27 degrees at her dog lot.
Click on images for a larger view

The kittens are becoming tamer. Their mother has been hanging around close to them, but I saw her up on the ditchbank this morning.




I wanted to post this photo of my step daughter-in-law Judy. She just finished this quilt top and sent me a picture of it. Isn't it gorgeous? She is going to have someone else machine quilt it.

******************************
I am seriously considering buying a new desktop computer. I think the Dell is at least 6 or 7 years old now. It has become so slow and sluggish that it is a pain to try to use it. It takes about 10 minutes to boot up. I have looked through the start up files, and even tried turning some of them off. But when you don't know what they do, you hesitate to do too much there. I could have it looked at, but as old as it is, I don't know if I want to. Barrie was trying to open a letter she wrote in Word last night, and it just sat there and sat there. We turned it off and restarted it, which takes a long time, and tried again. I eventually got it to open the letter, but I could almost hear it say HUH? WHAT?.
I don't want a new monitor - love my 24inch flat screen.

No comments: