Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday



"I'm melting! melting! Oh, what a world! What a world!"
 
This is what the Wicked Witch of the West said when Dorothy threw water on her.   This snow ball is all that's left of the 8-9 ft. pile of snow plowed up on the street outside my window.
 
*******************
 
I'm doing laundry this afternoon.  I suppose it's too much to hope I got all the Kleenex out of my pockets before throwing the clothes in the machine.  I spend all week picking up little pieces of well-washed Kleenex off the carpet.
 
**********************
 
Just saw a photo on Facebook that disgusted me.  It showed a line of about a dozen cowboys lined up horseback, holding their hats over their hearts.  They were supposed to be Bundy's cowboys.  It was so obviously staged.  There is a large family of Bundy's, and the guy runs about 800 cows.  There's no way he had a dozen hands lined up in prayer.  The media just makes things worse!
 


No comments: