Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sunday

The nurse who stays in the apartment across the hall from me on weekends was putting plastic eggs all over the lawn outside my window this morning.  His wife, dog, and two little girls are here with him this weekend.  It was fun watching the girls find the eggs.  The older one is four, I think, and the younger one is two.  The little one didn't have a clue what she was doing, but tried to follow her sister around.  The older girl impressed me.  She kept putting eggs in her little sister's bag.

 
Dotty and Spur were with Barrie on her walk yesterday.

 
 Kasey says chocolate chip cookies are her favorite.

 
This sock is almost to the point where I need to start the heel.  I don't like the way the striping is working out.  It has too much black.  It is self-striping yarn, which is fun to knit.

********************
 
My neighbor, Nancy, knocked on my door this afternoon.  She wants to know who the man is in the painting I have in the hallway.  At one time, I thought I knew who he was, but a relative told me it wasn't.  So I have no idea.  I painted it from a picture I took at the Winter Carnival years ago.  She wants me to put it in the newspaper to see if anyone can identify him.  


4 comments:

Judi said...

What a wonderful little story about the kids finding Easter eggs - and the big sister putting them in the little ones basket. Ahhhh.

Anonymous said...

Tim Baxley maybe..

Duene said...

I thought that's who it was, but I showed it to Barb Pollard, and she says it isn't.

Betty C said...

It sure looks like Tim!