Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wednesday

Feeling sad for the Rockies after their loss yesterday.  The Sox had six homers!!

********************
 
Conley and I were the only people at art group today.  It's time for the snow birds to return.
 
Vicky will be home this week, but not on a happy note.  She fell on the path on her way to the beach and broke her wrist.  She is thinking about painting with her toes.
 
*****************
 
 
This has to be the most positive sign of spring I've seen yet.  There's just something about a man leaning on a shovel watching the water run down the street.
 
****************
I worked on a pen and ink stipple drawing of a big horn today.  I actually made some progress, but I should be working on the four unfinished watercolors sitting on the art table.
 
 

With these warm sunny days, and those to come we should be thinking about protecting ourselves from the harmful rays of the sun!



1 comment:

Judi said...

I heard Rollie on the computer chuckling.....I just knew he had to be reading your blog. And, he was. The boy in the 'sunscreen' card looks like he's about 8!

I'm seeing snow in that shovel picture....