Saturday, April 5, 2014

Saturday



Go Rockies!  Charlie Blackmon had a hot bat yesterday!  He also had a big grin on his face!  I don't even know if I can get the Rockies games on my TV.  For one thing, the remote has quit working.  There are so many videos of the game on the Internet. Maybe I should just listen to the games on XM Radio.  I ordered a new remote this morning, just in case I want to turn it on some day.

**********************
 
My brother and his wife are on their way home.  They called from Salt Lake this morning.  Bill's heart has been "misbehaving" and the doctors shocked it yesterday.  It was a success.  He had this done four years ago, so this is good.
 
**********************
 
 
This may be true, but I'll feel better if I wash all those dirty dishes that are in the sink!  Then I can give more attention to the old barn wood painting I am doing.
 
****************
 

 
 
 


No comments: