Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunday

We had weather yesterday.  What kind of weather?  Well you name it, we got it.

Had a little sunshine in the morning, then the clouds rolled in and the wind blew.  We had thunder and lightening, and some rain.  Then the rain changed to hail.  Some of that lightening was really close!

After that moved through, it started to snow - big flakes the size of 50 cent pieces.

 
Today is mostly sunny, with a breeze.  And all the snow has melted.

*****************
My outdoor sensor for my indoor/outdoor thermometer said it was 6° yesterday.  I figured it was time for a new battery, but today it is sending  what looks like the right temperature.
 
*********************
 
My windshield has a crack in it, about 8 inches long, on the passenger side.  I know it happened while it was parked, so maybe I should move it to the parking lot in front of the building.
 

 
I found a couple of pictures on the Internet this morning that made me laugh.
 
 



1 comment:

Judi said...

Those are BIG snowflakes.
Unfortunately the Senior Center sign is pretty accurate.