Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thursday

It's hard to believe how stormy the weather has been the last two days.  The sun is shining today, the new snow has melted, and it is 56°

********************
 
Xiau Ling won the show-down with the cat this morning, and the apartment is nice and clean.  Xiau Ling calls Kat "beautiful" when she is behind the couch, but I can't understand what she calls her when she is lying in wait under the bed.  Maybe I don't want to know.
 
***********************
 
I have done some work on the watercolor painting of old wood and a lantern.  It is starting to look like old weathered wood.  And I couldn't stand not having something in progress with colored pencil.  So I have started a picture of a deer.
 
*******************
 
 
 Nothing new here, so I thought I would post this photo from the past. KC gave the Easter Bunny a big hug while at the Easter Egg hunt at the park.  Yes, a snowy day at the end of April.
 
 

No comments: